SEAN M. HOLAS
Mr. Holas also concentrates his practice on franchise-related mergers and acquisitions, sophisticated franchise-related financing transactions and, general corporate law. He also represents the firm's clients in commercial leasing transactions.
Mr. Holas is a graduate of the University of Miami School of Law, where he was a member of the Professional Responsibility and Ethics Program, and a graduate of the University of Michigan- Ann Arbor. Mr. Holas is a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association.
Mr. Holas is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in New York and Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation & Appeals
- General Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2014
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A. - 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association