Multimillion- And Multibillion-Dollar Franchise Transactions
Kaufmann Gildin & Robbins has guided start-up franchisors and existing franchisors in mergers and acquisitions in franchising across the country for more than 35 years. Our team of discerning attorneys has handled the most delicate and the most complex business transactions, including multimillion- and multibillion-dollar transactions.
There are countless numbers of issues that need to be planned for and taken care of in the process of a commercial transaction. Given our experience and legal knowledge, we know how to anticipate these issues and take care of them in a manner that is as timely and cost-effective as possible. We are eminently qualified to help clients grow and achieve their goals through quality legal service.
Relevant Experience For Completing Mergers And Acquisitions
In franchise mergers and acquisitions, we have participated, in various capacities, in some of the most significant activities over the past two decades, including:
- $25 billion acquisition by the Blackstone Group of Hilton Hotels
- Acquisition of Wendy’s International, Inc., by Triarc
- Acquisition of CiCi’s Pizza and Wetzel’s Pretzels by Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
- 7-Eleven’s acquisition of White Hen Pantry
- PepsiCo, Inc.’s spin-off of Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and KFC to a newly created entity
- Merrill Lynch’s sale of Merrill Lynch Realty to the Prudential Insurance Company of America, Inc.
- Cendant Corporation’s acquisition of Wyndham, Ramada Inns, Days Inns, Super 8 Motels, Howard Johnson and Baymont Hotels
Our corporate team of lawyers and staff are able to guide our clients through the process while pursuing maximum results in the most efficient manner possible. We take every effort to minimize the fees associated with our service given the pressure that our clients have on them with regards to budgeting issues.